Why attend a bridal show? At bridal shows, expos & events, you will have the opportunity to meet and speak directly with event professionals and gather information about their products and services, get ideas, and see the latest wedding trends.
To help you get the most out of the show, we have prepared the following tips.
- PRE-REGISTER ONLINE IF AVAILABLE This will save time when you arrive at the event. When you arrive at the event, go directly to the pre-registered table.
- BRING YOUR FIANCE', PARENTS, AND/OR BRIDESMAIDS Bring along your fiance, parents, maid of honor, wedding party, etc to help you collect information. They can provide valuable input and assist in the decision-making for planning your wedding.
- PLAN TO SPEND AT LEAST 2 HOURS Arrive early enough to ensure that you have enough time to visit all exhibitor booths to gather information and ask questions.
- BRING PRE-PRINTED ADDRESS LABELS They make it easier to give your information to exhibitors when setting up an appointment or when you want more information sent to you. Print some labels on your computer and include your name, address, phone, e-mail address and your wedding date.
- BRING YOUR CALENDAR Bring your calendar to set up appointments with your favorite exhibitors to talk further about the details of your wedding
- BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK. Certain exhibitors can only handle one event per day and the dates fill quickly. You should bring along your checkbook and be prepared to reserve your date with that must-have exhibitor. Some of your best discounts are given at bridal shows.
- TAKE A PEN & PAPER Take along a pen & paper for note taking on your favorite items and ideas.
- BRING PICTURES, COLOR SWATCHES Bring pictures of hairstyles, jewelry, shoes, cakes, gowns, decorations, linens, you like to discuss with exhibitors. - CREATE A SPECIAL WEDDING E-MAIL ADDRESS Use this e-mail address for correspondence when planning your wedding for registering at bridal shows, requesting information from vendors, etc.
- IF YOU ARE OUT OF TOWN If you will be out of town, send your Mother or trusted friend to collect information on services you need and register you for door prizes.
During the Show
- WHEN YOU REGiSTER AT THE DOOR PRINT NEATLY Prize winners are often chosen at random from the registration form. Make sure your information is complete and legible. Be sure to complete any survey forms also to register for door prizes.
- VISIT EACH EXHIBITOR AT LEAST ONCE You may find something you did not know about. Then go back a second time and speak to specific exhibitors to book their services, make a purchase or make an appointment to talk with them further.
- IF A PARTICULAR EXHIBITOR IS BUSY If a particular exhibitor is busy when you walk by, come back to them and find out what they have to offer.
- COLLECT INFORMATION Collect any information you are interested in, then take it home to look over again.
- ASK QUESTIONS The exhibitors are there to answer any questions you may have and help you in any way they can to help plan your wedding. You are under no pressure, so find out everything you need to know about their services and products.
- IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR If you don't see something that you are looking for at a particular booth, ask if they have what you are looking for or if they can get it.
After the Show
- Review all of the materials you collected at the show and make plans to visit the exhibitor's place of business to make a purchase or book a service they may offer if you did not do so at the show.
- Call or visit any exhibitor for any questions you may have on their products or services.
- Don't forget to keep the appointments you made at the show.
SEN Bridal Shows.com, SEN Bridal Events.com, Special Event Network.net, Special Event Network.com, Finger Lakes Weddings and Events.com, Finger Lakes Weddings and Events.net, Finger Lakes Destination Weddings.com, Finger Lakes Destination Weddings.net, Finger Lakes Bridal Shows.com, Finger Lakes Bridal Shows.net, Finger Lakes Brides.com, Finger Lakes Brides.net, Finger Lakes Bridal Shows.net, Finger Lakes Platinum Bridal Expo.com, localbridalshows.net, localweddingshows.net
Finger Lakes Serviced: Seneca Lake, Keuka Lake, Cayuga Lake, Canandaigua Lake, Honeoye Lake New York State Towns serviced by some of our vendors: Chemung County, NY -Big Flats, Elmira, Elmira Heights, Erin, Horseheads, Millport, North Chemung, Pine City, Southport, Van Etten, Wellsburg; Schuyler County, NY- Burdett, Catherine, Cayuta, Dix, Hector, Montour, Montour Falls,Odessa, Orange, Reading Center, Tyrone, Watkins Glen;Steuben County, NY - Addison, Almond, Arkport, Bath, Bradford, Cameron, Campbell, Canisteo, Caton, Cohocton, Corning, Dansville, Erin, Freemont, Gang Mills, Greenwood, Hammondsport, Hartsville, Hornby, Hornell, Thurston, Troupsburg,Tuscarora, Urbana, Wayland, Wayne, West Union, Wheeler, Woodhull;Tompkins County, NY - Caroline, Cayuga Heights, Dryden, East Ithaca, Enfield, Forest Home, Freeville, Groton, Ithaca, Lansing, Newfield, South Danby, South Hill, Trumansburg; Tioga County, NY- Apalachin, Berkshire, Candor, Newark Valley, Nichols, North Barton, Owega, Richford, Spencer, Tioga Center, Waverly;Yates County, NY - Barrington, Benton Center, Dresden, Dundee, Italy Hill, Jerusalem, Middlesex, Milo Center, Penn Yan, Potter, Rushville, Starkey, Torrey. Also Binghamton, NY; Endicott, NY; Waverly, NY. Pennsylvania Towns serviced by some of our vendors: Tioga County,PA: Wellsboro, Elkland,Tioga, Gaines, Westfield, Osceola, Mansfield, Lawrenceville, Lawrence;Potter County, PA: Galeton,Coudersport, Genesee, Shinglehouse;Bradford County, PA: Athens, Sayre, Canton, Towanda,Wyalusing, Troy, Rome, Ulster, Monroe.